▷ Contest Information
Date&Time : 24th, April, Thu 17:00-19:30
Place : Berg High School C-Auditorium
Registration Period : 1st Mar. – 31st Mar. email(email@example.com) or direct contact to Korean language teachers Group participation is possible(max 2 person)
For more information : Korean School So-young Kim (97 74 04 15) Taeho Noh (96 88 21 56) Berg High School Daniel Barth (98 85 91 73)
1. Introducing myself
2. The Allure of Korean Culture
3. Peaceful world society
- Choose amongst one of the 3 topics Speech length
- 3minutes (5 minutes for Group Participants)
Time Contents Note
17:00 -17:05 Opening Speech So-young Kim
17:05 – 17:15 Speech of The Ambassador Byunghwa Lee
17:15 -17:50 Part 1 Jarne Byhre
17:50- 18:00 Break
18:00- 18:40 Part 2
18:40- 19:10 Evaluation & Refreshments Taeho Noh
19:10-19:30 Result Announcement & Awards ceremony
- The event will be held in both Norwegian and Korean
- MC: Jarne Bhyre
o Byunghwa Lee (The Korean Ambassador in Norway)
o So Young Kim (Principal of Korean language school in Norway)
o Daniel Barth (Korean language teacher at Berg High school)
- Evaluation Criteria: Speeches assessed according to content, grammar, organization, presentation and pronunciation
Winners will be awarded with certificates, medals and gift cards.
Basic Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Ambassador’s Special Award 1
Gold Award 1 1 1 1
Silver Award 1 1 1 1
Bronze Award 1 1 1 1
Popularity Award 1
All participants will receive a complimentary gift.
- Basic – Studied the Korean language for less than 6months or currently taking Korean class level 1 at Korean Language School in Norway. Participant for Adult 1 Group is allowed to speak partly in Norwegian
- Beginner – Studied the Korean language for less than 1 year or currently taking Korean class level 2 at Korean Language School in Norway and 1st year in Berg High school.
- Intermediate – Studied the Korean language for less than 3 years or currently taking Korean class level 3 at Korean Language School in Norway and 2nd year in Berg High School.
- Advanced – Studied the Korean language more than 3 years or stayed in Korea for more than a total of six months or 3nd year in Berg High school.