We wish you a great summer and hope you return back to the new semester refreshed and ready!
Here is the registration information for the Autumn 2014 semester:
30. August – 13. December (15 times)
- 13. September – a cultural event, ChuSeok
- 4. October – no classes due to autumn vacation
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. for extra class
- 12:00 p.m. – 02:00 p.m. for regular class
NB! The regular class starts at 12:00 p.m.
Markus Meninghetshus, Schwensens gate 15, Oslo
- kr.1000,- for regular class
- kr. 500,- additional for extra class
Bank and Account number:
DnB NOR Bank, 1602 40 59 441
The Korean Language School in Norway
(Please ensure to write “student’s name” if the payment is made by other than the student and “your desired class”)
Registration period for the students from the last semester:
1. July – 3. August 2014
Registration period for new students:
11. August – 24. August 2014
Practical information about registration:
- Registration for the students from the last semester:
o The students from the last semester will have priority for registration and the deadline is set to 3. August.
o Classes will be organized according to the received payment after deadline of 3. August
o A confirmation of your registration with detailed information of your assigned class will be sent to you by email by 10. August
- Registration for new students:
o Then, Registration for new students will be opened from 11.August – 24. August, subject to availability of seats.
o Classes will be organized according to the received payment after deadline of 24. August
o A confirmation of your registration with detailed information of your assigned class will be sent to you by email by 29. August
General information about the registration:
o Each class will be limited to 10 students, and priority will be accorded to registrations with earlier payment. If you do not pay semester fee by deadline, your placement in the desired class cannot be guaranteed.
o Late applications will be considered only in case of available places. Information will be published on www.koreanschool.no and www.facebook.com/KORskole.
o Only bank payment is accepted and a late payment fee of kr. 100 will be charged for the payment made after 31. August.
Information about the extra class:
- For those who wish to take longer lessons, an additional 1 hour class will be held from 11.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m., right before the ordinary class.
- The extra class begins from 6. September, which means no extra class on 30. August).
- The extra class will have focus on furthering conversation skills. A variety of topics will be explored in this context. Please be noticed that this is neither a make-up class nor continuation of any ordinary classes.
- Two extra classes, one for level 1-2 and another for level 3-4 will be set up if more than 5 students register for the class.
- In order to be eligible to enroll in these extra classes, an extra fee of NOK 500 must be paid in addition to the ordinary tuition fee of NOK 1000. Priority will be given to students with earlier payment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Korean Language school for the new semester!